Thursday, July 25, 2019

Idea of blogging - from 2011. 'till ( hot ) summer 2019.

I had idea of blogging for a long time now. It was somewhere in 2011. when I start my first blog on some American platform ( it was actually very cute, feminine but simple and clever ) which gone to a ( street style ) fashion direction, then some post about my experiences and then that platform shut down. That happened in the beginning of this year. I'm still regretting it, 'cause I found there first of all my first blogging experiences ( and how to design blog, how to develop it and things like that, technological stuff ), I was really into it and full of hopes ( 'cause it was first time around ) and found some girls/women with whom I connected. It wasn't some deep connection but it could have been. I know they are on different platforms and locations now, so maybe we'll meet again. ( It's creartie eclectcz over here if you read this, lol )

     In the meantime I tried different platforms ( like Tumblr, Vix, Wordpress ) and didn't stuck on them. So, now that platform with my first blog ( Onsugar ) shutted down, I really miss my blogs and blogging and decided to do it here, hopefully with more success.

     ( Btw, you can see how beautifully I designed this blog :)) You can tell me what you think about it... )

In short, for the beginning I'll tell you I got back from vacation at the Adriatic sea, a little island called Rava. I just love nature there, everything is so pure and simple, sea is just clear as you can imagine, there's only one store and two restaurants, few rent rooms, and bay for a few yachts. Nature is amazing, smells of Mediterranean plants, sound of crickets at daytime and nighttime, millions of stars - you can't see so many stars anywhere else:), and the view at the surrounding islands from the top of Rava. Life is so much simpler there, and even time flies in another dimension - just right, a little slower but fuller. Island has just a few citizens so you can explore nature in peace and even have bay for yourself, at least in some parts of the day. I'll just post the photo of beautiful bay I just enjoyed staying....




Enough for the first time. I will see you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment