Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Remembering who you are...

Today I would like to talk about something I believe is very important if you like to maintain your personal health and balance in any way or form. You know how many advices you hear and read everywhere around about how to adjust your mindset, how to think positive, attract what you want, gain your goals and form habit or new routines.

     But, something yesterday remind me how important is to be whole and have something to glue it all up. Without that one thing whole construction could fall apart, you personality will fall apart ( if you have built personality or life to fall apart - I'm writing this for a little older people, not the ones who just have to build themselves up ).

     And that one thing is real emotion of your soul, your true self.

     Remembering who you are is everything. And that could imply - your nature ( physical, spiritual, mental or emotional ), your soul, your social roles and status, your attitudes...

     Yesterday, I remembered things I forgot not only about me, but my family and ancestors. That came with tribute to our great Dalmatian/Mediterranean singer whom passed away last year. Listening to his songs with my family brought so many emotions and memories ( actually that singer raised emotionally generations of his audience - Oliver Dragojević for those who live around here ), about me, my family, surroundings where are was raised... in short ( I could go on and on and deeper... ), I had experience of belonging deep remembering who I am.

     And I realized that everything you are learning, especially nowadays - like new skills - won't matter a bit if you don't have a structure and your Self behind that, if there is no person behind it ( and that person should be made of love ) and if you are not learning things about yourself from the inside - like new skills of self improvement and growth - and not trying to put all of new pieces in one beautiful picture.

     So, please, when learning new things - don't forget old important and timeless things and who you are.

     'Till next time...
     <3, Zrinka


 

No comments:

Post a Comment